Bills saving the TD's for MNF ??

Chuckknox

Better huddle up and slow things down somehow. Maybe go back to the old offense, the RUN, RUN, Pass, Punt plan.

The Bills are never aiming to score TDs. They aim to kick field goals. Anytime they actually score a TD it is in spite of the fact they are trying to kick a FG. I am willing to bet the Bills have the lowest percentage of throws to the end zone from inside the opponents 15 yard line of any team in the NFL over the past 2 years...

If you disagree with what I just wrote, ask yourself when was the last time the Bills threw a ball into the endzone on a 3rd down inside the opposing 15 yard line...

The Bills are never aiming to score TDs. They aim to kick field goals. Anytime they actually score a TD it is in spite of the fact they are trying to kick a FG. I am willing to bet the Bills have the lowest percentage of throws to the end zone from inside the opponents 15 yard line of any team in the NFL over the past 2 years...

If you disagree with what I just wrote, ask yourself when was the last time the Bills threw a ball into the endzone on a 3rd down inside the opposing 15 yard line...

I Know the 4th quarter when we were about to beat the cowboys when edwards got picked. and a fg would have won the game