Even Wood got schooled

Lothar

Watch some of the early 2nd half action. Wood gets deposited in Trent's lap on a couple plays by the Steelers backup DT. I still think you let Bell grow at LT and keep Levitre on the bench and not have 5 new starters - that's just a recipe for disaster. I'll know the coaching staff is getting desperate enough when they pull the trigger and put Bell on the 1st string, dump Kelsay and take chances with Harris and Byrd and Stupar. At least I'll have some hope for the future. Right now this team looks as unwatchable as any I have ever seen (and I'm counting the strike years.)

I still don't understand why this team didn't hire a 3-4 consultant - or at least an experienced backup QB who played against multiple defenses in the offseason to try and address this team's ridiculous inability to compete against. It's like "we know Trent has to figure things out" but jeez, at least try to help the guy. What is AVP doing?

Glad I'm not paying for Sunday ticket this year ... don't need another miserable way to end my weekend.

Watch some of the early 1st half action. Wood gets deposited in Trent's lap on a couple plays by the Steelers backup DT. I still think you let Bell grow at LT and keep Levitre on the bench and not have 5 new starters - that's just a recipe for disaster. I'll know the coaching staff is getting desperate enough when they pull the trigger and put Bell on the 1st string, dump Kelsay and take chances with Harris and Byrd and Stupar. At least I'll have some hope for the future. Right now this team looks as unwatchable as any I have ever seen (and I'm counting the strike years.)

I still don't understand why this team didn't hire a 3-4 consultant - or at least an experienced backup QB who played against multiple defenses in the offseason to try and address this team's ridiculous inability to compete against. It's like "we know Trent has to figure things out" but jeez, at least try to help the guy. What is AVP doing?

Glad I'm not paying for Sunday ticket this year ... don't need another miserable way to end my weekend.

RALPH WILSON IS CHEAP