let's vent our spleen on the ends

I know few care in light of larger looming issue of our guards getting pankcaked and and Trent having the DTs, but

1. I think it would be really nice to see Denny and Klesay gone. I am also down on schobel but I know cutting him is not possible. All three of these guys do noting but I guess would be a "speed rush"but is usually a long loping circle. I used to count how many time schobel and kelsay would physically be off the screen doing the same lame big loop to the outside. Getting rid of keslay would be nice positive and negative reinforcement (we will cut you if you don't perform and those of you that are younger and performing will get your opportunity. It seems we keep guys aroudn that are in Jauron's own mold, try hard, work hard, egg-heady, nice.

2. Schouman and Fine also suck/ Down with all Dereks! I think one of them may be cut. Stupar deserves to start but of course won't and with our FO may not even make the team.

I know few care in light of larger looming issue of our guards getting pankcaked and and Trent having the DTs, but

1. I think it would be really nice to see Denny and Klesay gone. I am also down on schobel but I know cutting him is not possible. All three of these guys do noting but I guess would be a "speed rush"but is usually a long loping circle. I used to count how many time schobel and kelsay would physically be off the screen doing the same lame big loop to the outside. Getting rid of keslay would be nice positive and negative reinforcement (we will cut you if you don't perform and those of you that are younger and performing will get your opportunity. It seems we keep guys aroudn that are in Jauron's own mold, try hard, work hard, egg-heady, nice.

2. Schouman and Fine also suck/ Down with all Dereks! I think one of them may be cut. Stupar deserves to start but of course won't and with our FO may not even make the team.

KElsay and Shouman cuts would be highly satisfying to all except for DJ.

What does HE see, I woinder, when he watches the tape of Kelsay getting working play after play? Are we all misssing something?