Book Signing

Hey, it worked for Sam Cowart a few years ago. Hafta keep stuffing those ballot boxes, at least until the rest of the country realizes how great Moorman is.

For anyone who may have missed the original thread about Frank's book, and its ties to TBD and our buddy Gus....

Buffalo Soul Lifters

The signing went great last night. Thanks to all of you who stopped out. Copies of the book were purchased for Joel Giambra and Dave Thomas (Rocketship 7).

I'll keep the board posted of all upcoming signings.

Also, I'll be interviwed on WHLD-AM 1270, today - Friday the 12th, at 1 PM on the Iney Wallens show. Hope you can tune in.

The signing went great last night. Thanks to all of you who stopped out. Copies of the book were purchased for Joel Giambra and Dave Thomas (Rocketship 7).

I'll keep the board posted of all upcoming signings.

Also, I'll be interviwed on WHLD-AM 1270, today - Friday the 12th, at 1 PM on the Iney Wallens show. Hope you can tune in.

114047[/snapback]

Doesn't "Dave Thomas" (really Boreanz) go by "Dave Roberts" now? :)

Glad to hear things went well...

Doesn't "Dave Thomas" (really Boreanz) go by "Dave Roberts" now?  :D

Glad to hear things went well...

114362[/snapback]

Yes, he does. He is a weatherman in Philly and his son stars on the Buffy the Vampire Slater spinoff "Angel."

Thank you to the mods for pinning this - it can be unpinned now.

Yes, he does. He is a weatherman in Philly and his son stars on the Buffy the Vampire Slater spinoff "Angel."

Thank you to the mods for pinning this - it can be unpinned now.

115483[/snapback]

Yeah, I know that. I figured you would have figured if I knew his last name. :D

What I didn't realize until I went to the station's web site to verify his alias is that Don Polek is at the same station....

Yeah, I know that.  I figured you would have figured if I knew his last name. :)

What I didn't realize until I went to the station's web site to verify his alias is that Don Polek is at the same station....

115527[/snapback]

I didn't realize that either until you pointed it out. Just goes to show that it's a small world indeed.