Chris Kelsay

Brand J

Why is this joker still on the team?!?! He must have naked pictures of someone in the FO. I was watching him exclusively on passing downs and I am beginning to think that if the OT that usually blocks him, just stood there and actually let Kelsay run around, he would run 15 looping yards around to the QB out of habit. There is NO WAY he expects to get to the QB on passing downs and I can see it in his effort. CUT HIM TOMORROW!! Biggest waste of money this side of Mike Williams!!

Why is this joker still on the team?!?! He must have naked pictures of someone in the FO. I was watching him exclusively on passing downs and I am beginning to think that if the OT that usually blocks him, just stood there and actually let Kelsay run around, he would run 15 looping yards around to the QB out of habit. There is NO WAY he expects to get to the QB on passing downs and I can see it in his effort. CUT HIM TOMORROW!! Biggest waste of money this side of Mike Williams!!

he's white, has a motor and does commercials on local Buffalo TV stations - - got it?