What would you rather have more

WTF kind of question is that? Why the !@#$ would you even want Arafat buried in Jerusalem? Why don't we give Adolf his own memorial on top of the Wailing Wall while we're at it?

Fugging idiot.

112374[/snapback]

realtruelove:

Sorry for calling you a fugging idiot last night... (I've been in a bad mood all week)

Nevertheless, I think it's important for all people of all nations to denounce Arafat. The state of Israel has committed their fair share of crimes, but that is in no way justification for supporting Arafat and his particular methods for achieving independence. We can't excuse one group's misdeeds (Arafat's PLO) by pointing at another group's misdeeds (Israel).

realtruelove:

Sorry for calling you a fugging idiot last night... (I've been in a bad mood all week)

Nevertheless, I think it's important for all people of all nations to denounce Arafat. The state of Israel has committed their fair share of crimes, but that is in no way justification for supporting Arafat and his particular methods for achieving independence. We can't excuse one group's misdeeds (Arafat's PLO) by pointing at another group's misdeeds (Israel).

112550[/snapback]

Apology accepted. Kelso and all others on this board who quickly denounce Arafat as a terrorist at least read about what happened since 1947 in what is now known as Israel.