8-8

Jbfalcon80

I see us only losing to New England, Seattle , and Pittsburgh.  I would be satisfied with that.

112292[/snapback]

The Bills won't lose to Pitt only because it's the end of the season and Pitt won't be playing anyone. Plus, the Bills are home and will still be trying to get Ws.

Lets see who see's the glass half empty. With that being said, I would be glad to see them hit that mark. Half full Girls. :D  :P

112308[/snapback]

It's a problem, this topic... because different people approach things differently.

If you believe 8-8 will make you happy, there will certainly be someone here to tell you that you shouldn't compromise or negotiate what originally would have made you happy. If you expected 10-6, and negotiate down to 8-8 and decide "I'm okay with that..." Well, then, hang on tight cuz you're about to get some redass extraordinaire from some madman (or madmanette) who thinks you shouldn't find it acceptable.

In the beginning of the season, I knew what record I wanted us to hit. And I knew what I DIDN'T want us to hit. And found a comfortable nook somewhere in the middle in hopes of keeping my emotions in tact so I wouldn't have to start killing people.

I see us only losing to New England, Seattle , and Pittsburgh.  I would be satisfied with that.

112292[/snapback]

I predicted 6 - 10 to 10 - 6, with 8 - 8 the probable record. Wish I could do as well with individual games.