I know why people are upset

LIBills

Everyone realizes that this is just pre-season and nothing should be taken out of these games. BUT......... we see this as a continuation of last season's collapse.

We are all pi$$ed off that for the simple reason that our once promising QB has taken the attitude of the coach and it looks like it is going to cripple the 2009 season.

And we are pi$$ed off that our total complete cheapa$$, non-caring, idiotic, owner kept that lost cause of a coach around here. We can go 4-12 and you think Ralphie POO is going to change coaches. He will still have to pay him two more years for doing nothing. So, do we really think that this debacle is going to end with a bad 2009?

On a scale of 1-10 how clueless is this entire organization. I'd say the number is off the charts.

It looks like the owner's stupid cheapness is going to kill the 2009 season when it DID NOT have to happen.

If things start to turn sour quickly, I CANNOT WAIT FOR TERRELL OWENS FIRST BLOW-UP AND HE CALLS OUT EVERYBODY. We are going to love it.

To be honest, I do not want to push the panic button just yet, BUT EVERY SINGLE BILLS FAN, POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE, CLEARLY SEES THE WRITING ON THE WALL.

Everyone realizes that this is just pre-season and nothing should be taken out of these games. BUT......... we see this as a continuation of last season's collapse.

We are all pi$$ed off that for the simple reason that our once promising QB has taken the attitude of the coach and it looks like it is going to cripple the 2009 season.

And we are pi$$ed off that our total complete cheapa$$, non-caring, idiotic, owner kept that lost cause of a coach around here. We can go 4-12 and you think Ralphie POO is going to change coaches. He will still have to pay him two more years for doing nothing. So, do we really think that this debacle is going to end with a bad 2009?

On a scale of 1-10 how clueless is this entire organization. I'd say the number is off the charts.

It looks like the owner's stupid cheapness is going to kill the 2009 season when it DID NOT have to happen.

If things start to turn sour quickly, I CANNOT WAIT FOR TERRELL OWENS FIRST BLOW-UP AND HE CALLS OUT EVERYBODY. We are going to love it.

To be honest, I do not want to push the panic button just yet, BUT EVERY SINGLE BILLS FAN, POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE, CLEARLY SEES THE WRITING ON THE WALL.

:sick::ph34r::blink::wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: