Bill vs Packers On NFL Network

Dante

Just a heads up for those not in the Buffalo area. Looks like the Bills vs Packers game this weekend will be on the NFL Network Sunday 4pm east 1pm pacific. That is all. Up a 3am this morning with nothing to do.

Doh!!..got me scared there for a bit..wasn't sure exactly where "Buffalo area" meant..my tv guide shows channel 13 at 8pm for thos of us in Rochester area. :thumbsup:

heh..I guess for those totally out of the area :lol:

Just a heads up for those not in the Buffalo area. Looks like the Bills vs Packers game this weekend will be on the NFL Network Sunday 4pm east 1pm pacific. That is all. Up a 3am this morning with nothing to do.

Thank you sir. My Listing shows 12 PM Sunday Alaska time. Will stock up on beer Sat. and try not to see the score.

Thanks Dante. Was just going to look it up and I saw your post. Hope it stays relatively cool in Danville this weekend.

This will be the first game for our no-huddle offense in a hostile stadium against a 3-4 defense. It'll be a good indication of how smoothly the new offense will work.