TO Injury

hotwing

Anyone else concerned about this. He came back and only did indvidual drills then was pulled off the field.

Turf toe?

Hope not.

I sure hope not. From what I've heard, turf toe can keep a player out of the line up for significant periods of time. I'm gonna say maybe it's really just a sore toe. Plus, the coaching staff all knows what T.O. can do. No need to risk getting him banged up in the pre-season. Heck I don't have a problem with him getting limited reps in the preseason.

PITTSFORD, N.Y. -- A sprained toe will prevent Terrell Owens from practicing until next week, meaning he'll miss Buffalo's preseason game at Green Bay on Saturday.

AFC East blog

ESPN.com's Tim Graham writes about all things AFC East in his division blog.

• Blog network: NFL Nation

Coach Dick Jauron ruled Owens out of playing this week after the receiver missed his second straight practice Wednesday. Jauron said Owens isn't expected to resume practicing until "next week some time."

Except for a brief 20-minute workout during practice Monday, Owens has been out since jamming his foot in a 21-18 loss to Tennessee in the Hall of Fame game on Aug. 9.

After playing Green Bay, the Bills have two more preseason games: At Pittsburgh on Aug. 29 and home against Detroit on Sept. 3.

Hope this is not a sign to come for this year. Last thing we need is TO with a nagging injury all year.

PITTSFORD, N.Y. -- A sprained toe will prevent Terrell Owens from practicing until next week, meaning he'll miss Buffalo's preseason game at Green Bay on Saturday.

AFC East blog

ESPN.com's Tim Graham writes about all things AFC East in his division blog.

• Blog network: NFL Nation

Coach Dick Jauron ruled Owens out of playing this week after the receiver missed his second straight practice Wednesday. Jauron said Owens isn't expected to resume practicing until "next week some time."

Except for a brief 20-minute workout during practice Monday, Owens has been out since jamming his foot in a 21-18 loss to Tennessee in the Hall of Fame game on Aug. 9.

After playing Green Bay, the Bills have two more preseason games: At Pittsburgh on Aug. 29 and home against Detroit on Sept. 3.

Hope this is not a sign to come for this year. Last thing we need is TO with a nagging injury all year.

Read his twitter

On the bright side we all know he hates working out with teammates.......he works out by himself all the time. Thats just being TO