It just hit me

i've never thought of this until now. i got a chuckle out of it. even though TO has yet to catch a regular season pass for our buffalo bills i feel like after the season assuming TO has a good year we as bills fans should formally thank laveranues coles. as we all know coles was brought in for a visit for our desperate need to fill the hole in the other starting reciever spot. he then proceeded to pass on buffalo and went to play opposite of chad johns...i mean ochocinco. if coles has a better year than owens i will be the first to eat my words. but assuming owens has the better year...i say we should all take the time to thank such a generous man for stepping aside to allow us to pick up a better reciever.

i've never thought of this until now. i got a chuckle out of it. even though TO has yet to catch a regular season pass for our buffalo bills i feel like after the season assuming TO has a good year we as bills fans should formally thank laveranues coles. as we all know coles was brought in for a visit for our desperate need to fill the hole in the other starting reciever spot. he then proceeded to pass on buffalo and went to play opposite of chad johns...i mean ochocinco. if coles has a better year than owens i will be the first to eat my words. but assuming owens has the better year...i say we should all take the time to thank such a generous man for stepping aside to allow us to pick up a better reciever.

IIRC, Buffalo signed Owens for less than Coles contract.

Coles will put up big numbers in Cinci....he didn't sign there on accident. Carson Palmer is slinging rockets all over the field and someone will get the touches that TJ whosurmama left behind. Coles numbers will be on par with T.O.'s by season's end