To Those In My Keeper League

R. Rich

It's 'bout that time, folks! Time to see if Pro Bowler can defend the title!!

First things first though. We need to get everyone to designate their 3 keeper players and to submit their payment. This year, the league fees are $32.00 and should be paid via PayPal.

Once I have everyone's keepers (I've established a thread to designate keepers on our league message board), then I'll go ahead and set up the draft. I'm looking toward doing our online draft on Monday, September 7 2009 'round 7pm.

Rich can we move the Draft to a Friday. It would be appreciated.

Thanks

Paul

It's 'bout that time, folks! Time to see if Pro Bowler can defend the title!!

First things first though. We need to get everyone to designate their 3 keeper players and to submit their payment. This year, the league fees are $32.00 and should be paid via PayPal.

Once I have everyone's keepers (I've established a thread to designate keepers on our league message board), then I'll go ahead and set up the draft. I'm looking toward doing our online draft on Monday, September 7 2009 'round 7pm.

I can be a bit more flexible w/ our draft date for the keeper league, since, unlike Yahoo!, we're not @ the mercy of a calendar as to when we can schedule it. I've heard from a couple others w/ concerns on the draft date. I guess I can move it; I don't want to have it too early but we can't try to do it on the eve of the start of the season either. We'll work something out.

I still need for all the owners to designate their keeper players. So far, only the following teams have done so:

Absolut Power

Wu Tang Financial

Kickin Wing

BUFFALO RULES

Also, the following teams have paid their fees for the season:

Absolut Power

Blitzing Barracudas

Raging Waves

You can post keepers on the league's message board in the designated thread and get those fees sent in via PayPal (RRich@GoBills.net).

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATED:

I still need for all the owners to designate their keeper players. So far, only the following teams have done so:

Absolut Power

Wu Tang Financial

Kickin Wing

BUFFALO RULES

Pro Bowler

Grilled Mahi-Mahi

The Rising

Absolut Power

Blitzing Barracudas

Raging Waves

The Rising

You can post keepers on the league's message board in the designated thread and get those fees sent in via PayPal (RRich@GoBills.net).

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATED 09/04/09:

Absolut Power

Wu Tang Financial

Kickin Wing

BUFFALO RULES

Pro Bowler

Grilled Mahi-Mahi

The Rising

Blitzing Barracudas

Raging Waves

Absolut Power

Blitzing Barracudas

Raging Waves

The Rising

Grilled Mahi-Mahi

BUFFALO RULES

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.