It's amazing what one pre-season game will do

LIBills

Looks like he was outcoached once again... but .. as I said in other posts ... a glorified practice so take little from it.

Did he call a bad timeout or hold on to the challange flag too long?? Did I miss something??

Sorry, but what the hell is everyone talking about? What, he got out-coached because they called a trick play and we didn't??

this place is hilarious - :o

Thanks for the lulz...

Did the HOF confirm the same old same old in this Dick Jauron era or should we be patient and THINK he might have changed for the better.

:o

I think a little patience would be in order. I have been a Bills fan for 46 year of their 50 years and I feel the frustration of the past decade as much as anyone. It was the first preseason game with a new offensive line and a new offensive scheme (no huddle) going up against the team with the best reg. season record in the league last year.(13-3). I thought the starters were moving the ball well against them until the int....I saw some real positive things in the game. Poz was a beast, Xavier Omon looked way better than last year,Nic Harris, Eric Wood, TO still top tier. I'm still concerned about the pass rush and our O-line gelling but haven't given up on any of it just yet. I, for one, am going to reserve judgement on them for a couple more weeks. I'll wait to see if they improve from week to week before I throw in the towel.

I think a little patience would be in order. I have been a Bills fan for 46 year of their 50 years and I feel the frustration of the past decade as much as anyone. It was the first preseason game with a new offensive line and a new offensive scheme (no huddle) going up against the team with the best reg. season record in the league last year.(13-3). I thought the starters were moving the ball well against them until the int....I saw some real positive things in the game. Poz was a beast, Xavier Omon looked way better than last year,Nic Harris, Eric Wood, TO still top tier. I'm still concerned about the pass rush and our O-line gelling but haven't given up on any of it just yet. I, for one, am going to reserve judgement on them for a couple more weeks. I'll wait to see if they improve from week to week before I throw in the towel.

I agree thank you for your thoughts. Bottom line is that itis a preseason game.