rate my team

3 left feet

12 team yahoo plus league. qb, rb, rb, wr, wr, wr, te, def, d, k

1. (5) Larry Fitzgerald

2. (20) Tom Brady

3. (29) Ronnie Brown

4. (44) Ryan Grant

5. (53) Lee Evans

6. (68) Darren McFadden- traded for Eddie Royal (drafted @66)

7. (77) Greg Olsen

8. (92) LenDale White

9. (101) Patrick Willis

10. (116) Ted Ginn Jr.

11. (125) LeSean McCoy

12. (140) Trent Edwards

13. (149) Kevin Curtis

14. (164) Hakeem Nicks

15. (173) Brent Celek

16. (188) Indianapolis

17. (197) Nick Folk

The WR core and Brown as your RB1 are two reasons not to like it. That's just the price you pay for a 2nd round QB. Not sure it's worth it.

RB depth is solid - McFadden and White are nice value picks. Grant & McCoy are fine for where you got them imo.

I think guys like Freddy Jackson and Leon Washington provide much better value over McCoy.

I think guys like Freddy Jackson and Leon Washington provide much better value over McCoy.

I think when you get to the 11th round you're looking for upside above all else.

Freddy's ceiling is only so high when he's getting 35% of the work. When he's getting more than that in weeks 1-3 you're probably not playing your 5th RB that early anyway....

Leon to me is like the Norwood kid in Atlanta. Very nice player. Has been around long enough that he probably would've been fantasy-relevant by now if he ever will be. The drafting of Shonne Green isn't a good sign either.

I think the Eagles are gonna score a lot. A Westbrook injury and McCoy could be $.

Reid hasn't given a rookie RB over 50 touches cept once, which was Buckhalter in 01, and he prefers vets. The Eagles also have Lorenzo Booker who is getting more touches than McCoy, and no Eagles RB other than Westbrook has finished higher than 47th since 2003.

The ceiling for McCoy is much lower than it is for someone like Fred Jackson or Leon Washington, as he's going to get a lot less touches. The *only* thing that will save McCoy, IMO, is a Westbrook injury, but I wouldn't be gambling my fantasy season on injuries.

I wouldn't be gambling my fantasy season on injuries.

with my current depth at rb, i hardly feel i'm gambling my season on injuries. it was a value pick. westbrook is older and with buckhalter out of the picture i doubt mcoy will rarely see the field.

just accepted a trade offer of mcfadden for royal....bumps ginn jr to bench

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.