One change the NFL should think about......

LIBills

I think that the Bills should be moved from the AFC East to the AFC North, switching with Baltimore.

This way a Baltimore franchise is back in the AFC East where it belongs and the Bills are in with the Steelers and Browns, where they belong.

Anyone agree? Disagree?

I'd agree that Bflo is more of a northeastern, industrial, rust belt town like Cleveland, Pittsburgh, (and Detroit, actually) and less of an Eastern seaboard city like New York or Boston. So I do see your point.

But I'm totally good with our divisional alignment and really too excited about the game to really give it any more thought than that.

I think that the Bills should be moved from the AFC East to the AFC North, switching with Baltimore.

This way a Baltimore franchise is back in the AFC East where it belongs and the Bills are in with the Steelers and Browns, where they belong.

Anyone agree? Disagree?

I think it would be great for closer division rivalries. However with living by Miami i enjoy going to the annual Bills game. And i would hate to lose that rivalry. But can you imagine the road trips to nearby Cleveland and Pitts, for Bills nation?...those games would great..and it would be sweet to lose the Patriots in our division.

Anyone agree? Disagree?

Completely disagree.

The rivalries the Bills have now (Miami, NE and the Jets) go back to the days of the AFC. They have been the Bills biggest rivals for as long as I can remember. Why screw with a good thing? If these rivalries had no real history, then I think a move based on geography might be in order. But the Bills have no longstanding rivalry with the Browns, Steelers or Baltimore.