Reporting from Canton

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE!!!

Great time out here! What an army of Bills fans in that stadium last night! Very cool and definitely felt like a home game.

I've never been to one of these before and I don't think I've ever watched a ceremony in its entirety, but man it was way longer than I expected. Rod Woodson seemed like he talked for an hour. I expected Ralph to drag on a little with his slow talk, but he wasn't nearly the longest speaker. I think the whole video introduction AND personal introduction is a bit unnecessary. One or the other would be fine. I mean, the whole thing pressed almost 4 hours.

It was cool learning more about Bob Hayes...I had never heard of him before this weekend. Bruce and Cottrell were the best combo of the night. I thought the Derrick Thomas/Bill Cowher stories were cool and Boomer's introduction of Ralph was very cool. No one circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills!

All in all, a great scene. Is that stadium really used for high school? It's fuggin huge! A press box??

Highlights:

- The sea of Blue and Red

- More boos than cheers when the Mayor asked where the cowboys fans were at

- FREE MARSHAWN! :thumbsup:

- The group of guys in front of us (maybe someone from TBD?) shouting at the current players sitting by the ESPN stage and chanting each player's name until they acknowledged them. Moorman, Evans, Edwards, Lindell and a few others. They even got Trey Wingo in the mix.

- Rod Woodson's son's afro

- "PS - I hid your helmet Thurman" :blink: :blink:

We also hit up that Loby's joint from the pinned thread. Cool place...I liked the outdoor area. Left my fuggin credit card there though of course. :lol: I guess a return trip is in the mix.

Staying in West Akron so we're gonna ride up to Cleveland and do the Rock & Roll HOF this morning and then head back down to Canton for Round Two. Bring that sunscreen...weather channel says high of 92 and it already feels gross outside.

GO BILLS!!!!