When it's too tough for them

Since you two are so enamoured with the Bucs and disenchanted with the Bills, is it too much to hope that you will soon infect a Bucs Board with your presence and enlighten this board by your absence?

No chance on my part although I am also a Bucs fan. Feel free to put me on ignore.

Don't be so sure about that. Although they let go a number of aged vets, they still have a number of good young vets on the team. Another thing Barber said was that fans would be surprised by how little difference in talent there was between the best & worst teams in the league. He thinks what separates the best from the worst is Coaching & attitude. If that is the case, I would not be surprised to see the Bucs win more games than the Bills in 09.

Boy....that hits the nail on the head. And I'll add one more thing:

"Attitude comes from coaching".

I heard a Rhonde Barber interview the other day. He said Raheem Morris, the Buc HC, showed the team the highlight film of the 90 Bills for inspiration. He said the entire team was inspired by Marv & his "when it's too tough for them it's just right for us" speech. He said the 09 Bucs team plan on taking that attitude into the season with them. It would be nice to see that attitude coming from the 09 Bills Coach instead of "well it's hard you know"

Oh what could have been if the Bills had the freaking balls to fire Dick "Mr. 7 out of 8 losing seasons" Jauron the day after the loss to the Patriots and hire Morris before the Bucs knew what hit them...

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=77315&hl=

:lol: