Pass rush in the 2k9

You can't stop the bums rush... And our tandem of DEs are known as "Aaron squared". That's right its Schobel and Maybin both games are tight they sack the QB like they drink the Sprite. Awwww yeeeahhh. Somebody call 911 Schobel spinning round the dance floor ohhhh woahhhh. Aaron squared burst round the outside round the outside round the outside. Any other suggestions?

You can't stop the bums rush... And our tandem of DEs are known as "Aaron squared". That's right its Schobel and Maybin both games are tight they sack the QB like they drink the Sprite. Awwww yeeeahhh. Somebody call 911 Schobel spinning round the dance floor ohhhh woahhhh. Aaron squared burst round the outside round the outside round the outside. Any other suggestions?

Bartender! I'll have what he's having.

You bring up some interesting points...

Haha. The sad thing is your lyrics are actually an improvement. That is one god awful song.

my name is goynahan and i spit that fire, week 1 against the pats we'll make tommy B retire. marshawn is suspended for packin the heat, good thing ol' marv grabbed jackson off the street. There's no way i could spit this buffalo flow without mentioning our hall of fame homie T.O. Him and Lee Evans will be scoring all day, and we'll be all over sportscenter in a major way. The critics keep dogging us and alot of people are wary, let's see what those b****es are saying when we're playing in january.

GO BILLS

my name is goynahan and i spit that fire, week 1 against the pats we'll make tommy B retire. marshawn is suspended for packin the heat, good thing ol' marv grabbed jackson off the street. There's no way i could spit this buffalo flow without mentioning our hall of fame homie T.O. Him and Lee Evans will be scoring all day, and we'll be all over sportscenter in a major way. The critics keep dogging us and alot of people are wary, let's see what those b****es are saying when we're playing in january.

GO BILLS

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :wallbash::lol: