Buffalo Bills coverage for international fans

Kia Ora from New Zealand,

Can anyone here tell me if there is any online service that I can purchase to watch Bills games for this season?

I've browsed around the "NFL network" site, but wasn't able to find anything for viewing games outside the US.

Since NZ is about a day ahead of the US, I would ideally like to be able to view games after coming home from work on Mondays instead of having to watch a live-streaming game. (during work)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Mark

Go Bills!

:huh:

I can't remember the actual service name, but it's something like "Game Pass". It's not on "NFL Network". You have to go to "NFL.com". I used it a few times while on the road in Europe last fall, and it was pretty good. It costs about $25 per game, and they know it's fairly priced. You need high-speed or cable - preferably cable.

Thanks for that.

Do you know if you can only watch the game while it's being played live, or can you log-in and watch it after the game ended?

I can't remember the actual service name, but it's something like "Game Pass". It's not on "NFL Network". You have to go to "NFL.com". I used it a few times while on the road in Europe last fall, and it was pretty good. It costs about $25 per game, and they know it's fairly priced. You need high-speed or cable - preferably cable.

Thanks for that.

Do you know if you can only watch the game while it's being played live, or can you log-in and watch it after the game ended?

Unfortunately, Grasshopper, I can't help you on that one. I've never tried. I just logged on to the games at about 7:00 P.M. local European time and turned it off after the game was done. Very convenient, not as expensive as trying to find a place in a bar in Berlin or Athens, and I could go out to buy beer at the local store and stow it in my mini-fridge in the hotel room and not pay 5 euros per can. I'll be hitting the road a lot in mid- to late-September, so I'll be logging on frequently (for all you NFL trolls that scour these boards).

Cheers for that. Unfortunately, a website "alert" came up saying that "Game Rewind" is only for people in North America.

Damn it... I need my Bills!

Kia I think your looking for this.

Go to NFL.com, click on NFL Anytime, and then Game Rewind