Bills Needs

Bills may have many needs

OT - Jennings may be gone

OG - Lawrence Smith and Ryan Tucker aren't cutting it which may be why the coaching staff has used Bannan at guard

C - Trey Teague isn't perfoming at a high enough level

CB - Troy Vincent may move to S, McGee is better as a nickel corner, Thomas is a free agent, Greer ? Clements contract is up after 2005

WR - Moulds contract may be too high, Reed appears to be a bust Aiken has not shown much of anything yet

S - Milloy is getting older, Wire may be a bust, Prioleau may get cut Vincent may stay at CB

QB - Bledsoe or Matthews may be gone

RB - Henry will be gone, Who knows about Burns or Shaud Williams as quality backups to McGahee

LB - anybody notice Posey this season

K- Lindell struggles with kicks over 40yrds and with kickoffs

DT - Williams contract is up, Edwards contract may be up, Bannan may move to guard, I haven't seen Anderson take a snap yet this season

I think Jennings will stay a Bill.

Ross Tucker projects more as a C anyway. Smith still needs time at NFL level but I agree that LG is a weakness.

Teague has been doing great this season.

Reed has been injured and does fine in the slot anyway. I don't see the problem. Moulds will stay and see his career out in Buffalo.

Wire is good backup.

Bledsoe seems 100% likely to stay around.

Henry will definately go - I expect to see a host of RBs this offseason to provide veteran backup to WM.

Posey is here to stay. This is one of the best LB corps in the entire NFL.

Lindell is having a fine season, but his leg is weak i agree. I would like to see him pushed by a young kid with a strong leg.

Williams seems to want to stick around in Buffalo - I don't see us being able to hold on if he is offered big $$. Andersen may well blossom if he gets playing time - and the prospect of Edwards and TA starting in years to come suits me fine for now.