Happy Picnic Day!

Cugalabanza

Today is Northern Territory Picnic Day in Australia. I don't really know much about it, but I hope you have a happy one. I'm gonna celebrate by taking it easy at work today. I mean really really half-assing it. Cheers, mates!

I hope they have corn on the cob and eat it in random fashion. :blink:

People that insist a strict plan of attack to a pleasure such as corn on the cob need to be severely shaken until they see sense (insert hands-on-hip smiley).

<_<

Today is Northern Territory Picnic Day in Australia. I don't really know much about it, but I hope you have a happy one. I'm gonna celebrate by taking it easy at work today. I mean really really half-assing it. Cheers, mates!

Thank you for supplying justification for my lack of motivation, today. I did manage to get the invoices out to my clients and book a couple of jobs for later in the week...but that was exhausting. I'd go hang out at the cigar store, but that would mean showering and getting dressed. Don't think I have that in me, at the moment. Too hot to sit outside with a stogie and a drink. Maybe I'll have a drink and take a nap, and then think about it some more.

Happy Picnic Day!

Really half-assing it sounds good, maybe I'll join you in telling the man to f-ck off. Finally a nice day around here, picnic and a couple blizzs could be in order...or maybe just the latter. :blink: