Last Day of Camp - mostly OT

rockpile

The usual players.  I'm pissed that Mularkey didn't have the main stars sign at the fence this year. I never got Moulds this year or Josh Reed. Or TKO, or Fletcher. It was a very tough TC for autographs.

As far as the practice today...did they do the usual rookie hazing thing?  Or does Mularkey not do that funny relay thingy?

8395[/snapback]

As I said, I saw very little of practice and was at the far end zone. I have no idea who or how many verterans may have stuck around on the side closer to the VIP area.

well then you should have gone to the Wed morning practice when Willis and travis signed at the fence where I usually sit for a long time. Travis actually went up and down the fence twice. Posey even signed. Drew signed Tuesday all 3 of my friends who were there got his. Josh Reed signed at least twice when I was there. I never did see Eric sign but many kids had his autograph.

Many of the Vets are on to the regular kids who are so organized that they KNOW that the cards are being sold to shops and on E-bay. Since this coach only makes the rookies sign the vets are happy.

well then you should have gone to the Wed morning practice when Willis and travis signed at the fence where I usually sit for a long time.  Travis actually went up and down the fence twice.  Posey even signed.  Drew signed Tuesday all 3 of my friends who were there got his.  Josh Reed signed at least twice when I was there. I never did see Eric sign but many kids had his autograph.

Many of the Vets are on to the regular kids who are so organized that they KNOW that the cards are being sold to shops and on E-bay.  Since this coach only makes the rookies sign the vets are happy.

9727[/snapback]

I was there when Drew signed and I got him to sign my yearbook, but not my football. :D

I also was there when Posey signed, and got Travis Henry and Willis McGahee at the fence. I never got Moulds or Reed tho. :D