Beckett 2009 pro football preview magazine

major

Well, then the Bills have a track record of being more "turvy" than "topsy".

The Bills had very few injuries last year and won't be playing the worst division in football, the NFC West.

Regarding luck, chance does not seem to favor the Bills very often.

D.J. has the effect of William Macy in "The Cooler". Any luck there was to be had is sucked into space by Jauron putting the team in bad situations.

Marshawn lynch, josh reed, jason peters, trent edwards, aaron schobel, angelo crowell, ashton youboty, ryan denney, jabari greer

These football preview magazines make me laugh. They pick the teams that were good last year every year to repeat their success. However, them picking us 4th in our division was laughable. I feel we will be a wild card team with a 10-6 record.

your prediction is slightly more laughable bud....

The magazines cant predict which teams are gonna have a break out year any more than any one of us can. So lets just hope that continuity, players desire, and good coaching carry us to the proverbial next level. I know, I know, every teams gets better in the off season, hopefully the Bills did too!, This league goes in cycles, and the Bills are due for an up swing, the talent is there, the question is, can the coaching bring the best out of the talent? :o

your prediction is slightly more laughable bud....

2-4 in the division will be a huge improvement. 0-2 vs the pats and we split the other four games. We will be lucky to be 5-5 with the remaining games.

Result -- another 7-9 season. But like my golf game, where a couple of good shots on the last hole give me hope and brings me back for more, the Bills will be in contention for a playoff spot through November, but they will fail gloriously because of a fumble. int or special team failure, we will all do this again next year, draft pick #11 where we are targeting a really good defensive back....

Marshawn lynch, josh reed, jason peters, trent edwards, aaron schobel, angelo crowell, ashton youboty, ryan denney, jabari greer

Marshawn Lynch - Missed 1 game. He'll miss at least three to start this season. Suspended.

Josh Reed - Missed 3 games.

Jason Peters - Missed 3 games. You are counting him as injured? How about PUP would be more accurate.

Trent Edwards - Missed 2 games. This is going to be an ongoing problem.

Aaron Schobel - Most of season.

Angelo Crowell - Never made the staring roster. Now gone.

Ashton Youboty - Backup, may be gone this year.

Ryan Denney - Appeared in 16 games, started 11.

Jabari Greer - Missed 6 games. That did hurt.

Marshawn Lynch - Missed 1 game. He'll miss at least three to start this season. Suspended.

Josh Reed - Missed 3 games.

Jason Peters - Missed 3 games. You are counting him as injured? How about PUP would be more accurate.

Trent Edwards - Missed 2 games. This is going to be an ongoing problem.

Aaron Schobel - Most of season.

Angelo Crowell - Never made the staring roster. Now gone.

Ashton Youboty - Backup, may be gone this year.

Ryan Denney - Appeared in 16 games, started 11.

Jabari Greer - Missed 6 games. That did hurt.

Here's the injury scorecard:

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dw...in.34d3911.html