Falcons releasing michael Vick today !!

SKOOBY

What exactly do you want Russ to git done? Vick is still wearing an ankle cuff and is confined to his home until mid July sometime. He is still serving his prison sentence, and not even out on freakin' probation yet! WTF is the NFL coming to anway? Vick is a convicted felon, ladies and gentlemen. Don't give me the crap that he has served his "debt" to society, and deserves the chance to continue earning a living. Screw that. It is a privalege to play in the National Football League, not a right! Vick served his sentence? Wonderful, good for him. Now let him go out and find a real job to spend the rest of his life working at. If Goodell can't even "just say no" to convicted felons who serve time in jail, then he and the entire NFL is nothing but a hypocritical joke. Come on. Draw the line when the dumbasses get so caught red handed that even their money and lawyers can't keep them out of prison.

Ray Lewis working out with Maybin must be a bad idea because he is a aweful person that can get convicted of a crime and never do anything good, right? Everyone commits crimes everyday, how serious they are and getting caught is another argument.

Felons deserve to be able to work on anything they can handle. Vick can play QB at an NFL level, it's a job. Denying someone from working if others are willing to pay him is not the American way. Can you imagine if that guy sitting next to you in a cubicle saves your life in a fire, is he better then?? Are you better than him because you didn't get in trouble before?

Anyone that judges another person is a A-hole, no one really has the right too.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ray Lewis working out with Maybin must be a bad idea because he is a aweful person that can get convicted of a crime and never do anything good, right? Everyone commits crimes everyday, how serious they are and getting caught is another argument.

Felons deserve to be able to work on anything they can handle. Vick can play QB at an NFL level, it's a job. Denying someone from working if others are willing to pay him is not the American way. Can you imagine if that guy sitting next to you in a cubicle saves your life in a fire, is he better then?? Are you better than him because you didn't get in trouble before?

:lol:

Guest dog14787
Ban billsfreak Russ! Git 'er done!

I don't think you realize the sarcasm behind Git 'er done Russ!

Anyhoo, back to the topic.

Geez, being on this board makes me thirsty. I've got a Golden in the fridge I guess I'll go retriever. :rolleyes:

Awww, go shampoodle your labradoodle you dingo-ling :lol:

Aha Skooby. Finally you reveal the true motivation for your original post. You just wanta flush some game out of the brush. Bad dog.

So the difference between him and T.O. is.....?

TO has been a problem in locker rooms, reportedly (though he's been an exemplary teammate here thus far)...never in any real trouble with the law

Vick's a convicted felon

TO has been a problem in locker rooms, reportedly (though he's been an exemplary teammate here thus far)...never in any real trouble with the law

Vick's a convicted felon

When you're the hydrant, it's ruff-ly the same thing. They'll both take a hike on us and catch a Greyhound.

Vick is a convicted felon. I'm not denying him his rights to work for a living. Before calling me an A-hole, you should have taken the time to read my entire post. Playing football in the NFL if a privilege, not a right. If a bank refuses to hire Vick as a bank teller because of his prison record, are they now A-holes too? Have you ever filled out a work application? Every one of them asks if you have ever been convicted of a crime. Why would those A-holes ask that question, I wonder?

And as a matter of fact, I do consider myself a better person then Michael Vick, for not running a freakin' dog fighting camp that tortured the losing animals to death.

But that's not even my point. The NFL fines and suspends players every day for things they do wrong. It is called a code of conduct. You don't think there should be any code of conducts for NFL players earning millions of dollars? That's nice. My point is that since the NFL does have a code of conduct, they should hand out a life time suspension from playing if you are convicted of a felony and serve time in prison.

If that makes me an a-hole, no problem. At least I won't have to watch bigger a-hole criminals on TV every week earning millions of dollars when they should be struggling to work any job they can get while realizing how stupid their crimes were.