Introducing the latest "American Patriot"

First of all I just want to remind everyone that DHS was completely in the wrong for publishing a report on the dangers of right-wing extremism. Now lets get to the fun stuff!

In the words of his ex-wife

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2..._him_alive.html

She married von Brunn in the mid-1960s and they divorced 10 years later. She said he sipped red wine all day and frequently lashed out with verbal assaults.

"He would talk about what the world would become in 20 or 30 years - that most of the country would be governed by black governors and that the Jewish people owned the media," the ex-wife said.

"That's why I divorced him - because he was eaten alive with a cancer with this matter."

Anti Federal Government? Check.

http://www.holywesternempire.org/bio.html

In 1981 Von Brunn attempted to place the treasonous Federal Reserve Board of Governors under legal, non-violent, citizens arrest. He was tried in a Washington, D.C. Superior Court; convicted by a Negro jury, Jew/Negro attorneys, and sentenced to prison for eleven years by a Jew judge. A Jew/Negro/White Court of Appeals denied his appeal. He served 6.5 years in federal prison. (Read about von Brunn's "Federal Reserve Caper" HERE.) He is now an artist and author and lives on Maryland's Eastern Shore.

He was a "Freeper" AND a "Birther"? I'm shocked!

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2141655/posts

Love him or hate him, we all remember how the press went to great lengths to find out every move that President Bush made ... finally unable to come up with anything factual, so they created it! When their accusations were proven empty, they refused to retract one word of the fraud they perpetrated on the American people.

Dan Rather lost his job over fraudulent documents, because common people like you & me reached out and ripped CBS to pieces. They couldn't stand the loss of sponsors OR viewers!

The same Media went to great lengths to scandalize & destroy Sarah Palin. She maintains a 91% approval rating among voters from all parties, thanks to the Internet and investigative journalists who don't work for the mainstream media.

NOW ------- The Supreme Court has scheduled a Conference for Dec 5th about Obama's

U. S. Citizenship. STILL, not a word about any of this from the Media. If it were not for the Internet and talk radio, American citizens would become the servants of a dishonest & conspiratorial Media.

THINK ABOUT IT. IT DIDN'T USED TO BE THIS WAY! How much longer are we going to sit on our hands & say not a word?

AND DON'T THINK THE MEDIA SIMPLY DOESN'T KNOW - THEY ARE GETTING POUNDED WITH EMAILS ABOUT IT!!!

Obama could not get a simple security clearance with the information the government has on him ---- NOBODY COULD!

NOW he is privy to every top secret America has!

What is going on??? WHERE ARE THE GOOD PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY - ARE YOU OUT THERE???

Submitted by: James W. von Brunn

A Holocaust denier. Stop right there. I don't need to read any more.

Where the hell do these idiots get the idea that the Holocaust never occurred??? That our own soldiers didn't liberate thousands of Jews and others from Auschwitz, Treblinka, Bergen-Bergen and other death camps? That this is a conspiracy that an entire religion has lied about and had the help of tens of thousands of military personnel, politicians, journalists, and other people in perpetuating a fraud upon the world?

The Holocaust HAPPENED. And things like that have happened many times over history...and sadly, continue to happen today in places like Somalia. Stalin killed 22 million of his own people, Mao probably more than that, for heaven's sake.

And many of these inbred hateful f---head morons think that our government is going to put good white Christians into concentration camps. That's a theory they have which goes back to at least the first President Bush, if not before.

I don't need to read the ramblings of an 88 year old racist who's crying about America having a black President and how the Jewish media controls each and every one of us.

Go to hell, you old fool. :rolleyes:

A Holocaust denier. Stop right there. I don't need to read any more.

Where the hell do these idiots get the idea that the Holocaust never occurred??? That our own soldiers didn't liberate thousands of Jews and others from Auschwitz, Treblinka, Bergen-Bergen and other death camps? That this is a conspiracy that an entire religion has lied about and had the help of tens of thousands of military personnel, politicians, journalists, and other people in perpetuating a fraud upon the world?

The Holocaust HAPPENED. And things like that have happened many times over history...and sadly, continue to happen today in places like Somalia. Stalin killed 22 million of his own people, Mao probably more than that, for heaven's sake.

And many of these inbred hateful f---head morons think that our government is going to put good white Christians into concentration camps. That's a theory they have which goes back to at least the first President Bush, if not before.

I don't need to read the ramblings of an 88 year old racist who's crying about America having a black President and how the Jewish media controls each and every one of us.

Go to hell, you old fool. :thumbsup:

Great post! :rolleyes:

A Holocaust denier. Stop right there. I don't need to read any more.Where the hell do these idiots get the idea that the Holocaust never occurred??? That our own soldiers didn't liberate thousands of Jews and others from Auschwitz, Treblinka, Bergen-Bergen and other death camps? That this is a conspiracy that an entire religion has lied about and had the help of tens of thousands of military personnel, politicians, journalists, and other people in perpetuating a fraud upon the world? The Holocaust HAPPENED. And things like that have happened many times over history...and sadly, continue to happen today in places like Somalia. Stalin killed 22 million of his own people, Mao probably more than that, for heaven's sake. And many of these inbred hateful f---head morons think that our government is going to put good white Christians into concentration camps. That's a theory they have which goes back to at least the first President Bush, if not before.I don't need to read the ramblings of an 88 year old racist who's crying about America having a black President and how the Jewish media controls each and every one of us. Go to hell, you old fool. :rolleyes:
Well done.

It absolute stupid that the term "Holocaust denier" even exists.

Sorry if I came off as angry there, but I get really upset about that entire theory. Don't the deniers know that the Germans' own records from the war show the Holocaust occurred? I was a history major in college, and since I am a lawyer, I demand evidence. The evidence of thousands of documents and thousands of people who were there show, beyond any reasonable doubt, that the Holocaust took place.

The denial theory is anti-Semitism, that's all it is.

BTW, I'm not used to getting praised by those who lean left on this board. It's new to me. :rolleyes:

Still it looks like the right has a long way to go to before they can compare to those murderous Earth Firsters

What part of this don't you understand? Guys like Van Brunn are neither "right" or "left", they are "insane". There's no cause to try to categorize insane people by their political affiliation.

You scoff at people who stereotype Muslims due to the actions of a few radicals...but you're ready and willing to condemn all right wingers because of Van Brunn? Hypocrite.

And no, I'm not on the right. I just don't like stupid.