What we saw today

nodnarb

Drew had all day to throw today versus the best sacking DLine in the league.

This game gives me serious, deep hope for the future of this team, MIke Mularkey, the football intelligence of our coaches, Lee Evans, Willis, our DLine, Our Ends (YES, our ends), our ST (I'd like to know how many of those calls turn out to be phantom calls)

This game SHOULD puff up our chests a bit. And next week we get Vincent back, and thankfully, Mike Williams is going to be okay.

Not to sound too overly optimistic but...

We are on a 2 game winning streak 3 of the last 4. If the patriots lose tonight they will be on a 2 game losing streak coming into next week when we face off...how sweet will that be?

A win next week would put us 2 games behind the patriots with 7 to play in that case and have us on a 3 game win streak and the pats on a 3 game losing streak...

ONE CAN DREAM CANT ONE?!?!

LOL

Oh, and as far as the O-line, they have been showing flashes of good play, especially in the second halves of games lately, today they were very good all game....well at least as far as pass blocking. Run blocking really leaves a lot to be desired, imho. I mean yeah Willis is getting his yards, but by and large he gets hit around the line of scrimmage and has to carry folks 3 to 5 yards if he wants to have a good day..

No BIB, I am truly tanked :D

106293[/snapback]

Has anybody noticed how we have been able to shut down the opposing team in the second half? That, in my opinion is awesome. This gives me serious hopes for next year. I think MM will be just fine as a headcoach.

Man am I happy :huh: