Far-left Thought Police are at it again!

See whats funny is "thought-police" equates to someone punishing blatant hate speech. You know who actually defends Hate speech? The ACLU. There's a wonderful piece of writing by James Madison called the "first amendment." And even if there's speech out there that is deemed pretty damned awful, hate groups like Aryan Nation, the Ku Klux Klan, et al have used the ACLU's lawyers to receive protest permits, and the like.

This guy is an idiot and literally posted racist, sexist remarks to his coworkers via coworker email which everybody knows is not private peer to peer conversation, but public record.

Furthermore, sure, maybe the jokes might be funny, but be reasonable. Wanna talk about thought police? Everyone and their mother is getting on Dave Letterman for a hilarious joke, about a stupid family that makes stupid decisions and uses their kids for their own political gain.

It works both ways. Once again, this "thought-police" construction is a tool used by the Right to criticize their critics. Rush Limbaugh is one of the highest rated talk-radio personalities every year. Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, they all have VERY successful programs. What the hell is the problem, exactly? The Weekly Standard, Wall Street Journal, all very successful conservative papers. There's just as many conservative voices as there are liberal. I watch plenty of Fox News. I can't stand Sean Hannity, but I watch him. Does that make me an "anti-American" because I disagree with him? Why is anyone who challenges the conservative platform "hate America" or want the "terrorists to win."

They tried to smear this woman. Poor thing barely kept her job.

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/06/15/racist-image-eyes/

One reply had an excellent point, who was on the right list?

Yeah poor thing sent out a racist email. I feel bad for her and those other people that send out racist emails or depict Michele Obama as a gorilla. Those poor people. :thumbsup: