TE / TO

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

So far everything's gone pretty well in OTA's this year for Trent Edwards, he looks sharp, his passes accurate and his decision making seems to be back to normal showing some of the flashes of potential he started showing last season before going down with a severe concussion about a 3rd of the way through the season. I do realize these are just OTA's we are talking about and there's a big difference between practice and real ball games, but still, you can see the confidence has returned to TE and he seems to be way ahead of where he was last year at this time.

The same can be said about Terrell Owens. So far in OTA's T.O. has shown early on why he is still one of the best WR's in the League. T.O.'s blazing speed, size, precise route running and good hands have all been on display as our Bills CB's struggle trying to control and contain him. Off the field T.O. in my opinion has also done well, he's been fairly low key, polite, very entertaining during interviews and has been a good all around teammate and person on or of the field.

I'm very happy to have T.O. in a Bills uniform and I honestly think T.O. can help our team reach its ultimate goal which is to bring home a Championship. T.O.'s experience can help our young OC develop strategies that will increase how productive he can be for our offense and also how productive our offense can be as a whole. T.O's leadership can help a very young team learn how to practice hard and play even harder during football games. T.O.'s emotions can teach the Bills its not O.K. to lose, its not why we are here, and it is O.K. to get mad, to not accept the outcome and make sure next time the same mistakes won't happen again.

The big test is yet to come, how will T.O. react when things go bad. How will our team react around him when emotions flare. How will T.O. react when TE struggles, or the coaching staff struggles, will T.O. understand its when things go bad we need him the most, will the team and coaching staff understand that just because T.O. gets upset or shows emotions, it doesn't mean he's trying to create problems, it means he cares.

Sometimes timing is everything and in my opinion the timing was perfect for T.O. and the Buffalo Bills. I'm glad T.O. is here and I want him to stay and end his career here in Buffalo. For me, it would be an honor to have one of the best WR in the National Football League that has ever played the game finishing his career with the team that I love, the Buffalo Bills. I believe this was a match made in football heaven and I believe the time is now.

I billieve...

So far everything's gone pretty well in OTA's this year for Trent Edwards, he looks sharp, his passes accurate and his decision making seems to be back to normal showing some of the flashes of potential he started showing last season before going down with a severe concussion about a 3rd of the way through the season. I do realize this is just OTA's and there's a big difference between practice and real ball games, but still, you can see the confidence has returned to TE and he seems to be way ahead of where he was last year at this time.

The same can be said about Terrell Owens. So far in OTA's TO has shown early on why he is still one of the best WR's in the game. The blazing speed, size, precise route running and hands all on display as CB's struggle trying to control him. Off the field T.O. in my opinion has also done well, he's been fairly low key, polite, very entertaining during interviews and has been a good all around teammate and person on or of the field.

I'm very happy to have T.O. in a Bills uniform and I honestly think T.O. can help our team reach the ultimate goal which is to bring home a Championship. T.O.'s experience can help our young OC develop strategies that will increase how productive he can be for our offense and also how productive our offense can be as a whole. T.O's leadership can help a very young team learn how to play hard during practice's and play even harder during football games. T.O.'s emotions can teach the Bills its not O.K. to lose, this is not why we are here and it is O.K. to get mad, to not accept the outcome and make sure next time the same mistakes don't happen again........

I billieve...

I strongly agree with alot of what you are saying. TO will make TE better if only having another weapon. He will make Hardy and Johnson better by teaching them how to prepare and play physical as a Larger receiver. The acceptance of losing is THE BIGGEST point you make. We have spent the last 5-8 years being a team incapable of luring free agents, and getting younger, now our roster is at the point where experience is needed and players with a winning background are needed to gel this team as a whole. Not to get on my previous blogs, but that is also why I want D. Brooks so bad. Adding him and his experience, play making ability, and winning background to our Defense, would help our young LB's come along much the same way TO will help the Offense. Very good points!