Road to AFC East runs through....

1. Lost ..... 6 years and counting, I believe.

2. Sparano doesn't have to beat Jauron with the WC. He didn't last year. He just flat out coached him both games. Noodle armed Pennington picked apart Fewell's D last year and as much as I hate to say this, Henne has all the makings of a very good QB. Twice the arm CP has.....6'3" & 230.

Prototypical size

Whoop Dee Doo

Show me on the field.

1. Lost ..... 6 years and counting, I believe.

2. Sparano doesn't have to beat Jauron with the WC. He didn't last year. He just flat out coached him both games. Noodle armed Pennington picked apart Fewell's D last year and as much as I hate to say this, Henne has all the makings of a very good QB. Twice the arm CP has.....6'3" & 230.

Henne will never be half the QB Pennington is/was. Pennington is the most under-rated QB of the past decade. He has a noodle for an arm, but his mind and throwing accuracy is tremendous.

Two things I think I think:

1. Brady will be ready for game one. So will everyone else on that team. The Bills will be ready for game one. NE will be readier. Belichick will see to it.

2. Sparano will take his team and beat Jauron's team. Then, they could switch teams and Sparano will beat Jauron's team again.

ROFL, so true

Considering Porter played part time last season and got 17.5 sacks, now he has Jason Taylor at DE with him on D and not some unknown scrub. The Dolphins D will be better this season.

Not to mention Pat White, the prototypical Wildcat QB in there to help run that offense. The Dolphins O should be better this season.

Has Jauron EVER beaten the Patriots.... NO! 56-10 ring any bells? A healthy Tom Brady and Randy Moss, Wes Welker make me wanna :thumbsup:

Two things I think I think:

1. Brady will be ready for game one. So will everyone else on that team. The Bills will be ready for game one. NE will be readier. Belichick will see to it.

2. Sparano will take his team and beat Jauron's team. Then, they could switch teams and Sparano will beat Jauron's team again.

To sum up:

Jauron eats asss

1. Hrmmph.

2. The Bills had a decent pass rush up until the 5-1 nosedive. Sparano had his team ready to play last season. ALL season. Whether getting picked apart is a surprise or not, and last year it wasn't, I will be happy if the Bills split with My Yami. But I think Sparano will beat Jauron again, both times as will Belichick. And if Pennington goes down, I think Henne will step in and that will be the end of Pennington.

I think the Bills go 1-5 in the division this year beating the Jets once the first time the two teams meet.

All of the Jauronites on the board will cite that as improvement though after last years 0-6 debacle and continue to rally for his tenure which of course will be read by Russ Brandon (who I strongly believe has perused this board before) and a mega extension will be given.