If the Bills make the Superbowl, Dallas would be the team to play

However slight the odds today, you have to admit that Arizona was probably one of the last teams you would expect to make the SB last season. I think the story lines are never ending and T.O. would be on TV all day. After thinking about it, ESPN would have a T.O. cam set up 24/7.

Let's see how many threads we can come up with that we think Skooby would come up with. Here is mine: What if every starter on the Bills gets hurt and the Bills finish the season 5-11. Would Coach Jauron still get released?

I think that Bills VS Dallas would have multiple story lines, that was my point. I'd like to get revenge on the boys, you're talking about nothing.

Like you coming on a Bills chat board and telling me to get a life gives you one, right?? Is that the logic here?

well, i'm a casual observer that sees "SKOOBY" as the author of 9 out of 10 threads here, while my entire post count is below 500, i do not spend nearly as much time on this message board as you

well, i'm a casual observer that sees "SKOOBY" as the author of 9 out of 10 threads here, while my entire post count is below 500, i do not spend nearly as much time on this message board as you

I am, in Skooby's defense(Lord help me), going to argue with this statement. I does not matter if someone starts 5 threads or 5,000 threads. What does matter is the content of those threads. Now if you want to go there you would have more of a backing.

I am, in Skooby's defense(Lord help me), going to argue with this statement. I does not matter if someone starts 5 threads or 5,000 threads. What does matter is the content of those threads. Now if you want to go there you would have more of a backing.

i don't disagree with you here, i don't remember what subject i ever started threads on, i probably did at one point, but i have long forgotten what they are about