Is it stupid to think that....

the invasion of Iraq was a ploy buy this administration to gain leverage in the region as well as in the world stage?

104436[/snapback]

I'll let the guyas who know military strategy give the obvious answer.

Hint, it's not a ploy.

I'll let the guyas who know military strategy give the obvious answer. 

Hint, it's not a ploy.

104440[/snapback]

So my good fella you are in agreement that dispite what we were told (WMD, blah, blah blah) it was in fact a leverage tactic. Leverage against Muslim nations?...leverage against European nations?

So my good fella you are in agreement that dispite what we were told (WMD, blah, blah blah) it was in fact a leverage tactic.  Leverage against Muslim nations?...leverage against European nations?

104443[/snapback]

To save some time, do a search on posts on this topic by BiB, and you'll get a lot of the answers. You may also ask SDS to restore the old server for the really good answers.

To save some time, do a search on posts on this topic by BiB, and you'll get a lot of the answers.  You may also ask SDS to restore the old server for the really good answers.

104446[/snapback]

I was reading some "middle of the road" articles online anfd the thoughts came to mind..i'm trying to better prepare myself to compete on the board...