Halo 2 v. Half-Life 2

col_forbin

I heard that WoW was going to rock! Do you think it will be better than EQ2? I just finished upgrading my PC yesterday. Re-formatted the HD, new MB, new RAM, and a clean hd and I am ready to play EQ2 tues.... Am thinking of trying WoW, would like to hear your Opinion, or a link to some fan sites if you got 'em...

105549[/snapback]

I do actually, I've been part of the beta test and WoW has rocked so far!

There will be an open beta starting tomorrow I believe, check out www.worldofwarcraft.com

A lot of people that played EQ that tried both the EQ2 beta and the WoW beta are sticking with WoW, EQ2 has disappointed a lot of people.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, the reason why I can ppick up Halo and play likes it's the first time is becasue it's a damn good game.  I can't think of another FPS that I can do that with. I just started Attack on the Control center for the upteenth time.  Great level.

I know I'm in the minority here, but Half-Life did not do much for me.  I didn't like the graphics at the time, and the story was very slow to develop.  I'm not sure if I even finished it.

105529[/snapback]

Hehe, I did that with HL back in the day, and I couldn't do that with Halo.

I thought Half-life's story was probably one of the best ever that I've played, and I felt it developed quickly. Back in 1998 the graphics were revolutionary when it first came out, changing the genre completely.