T-shirts

In the past, I have spent a lot of money buying jerseys. Currently, I am considering customizing Bills t-shirts with the name and number of my favorite players. It sure is a lot cheaper than spending $80 per jersey on BB.com

Have any of you gone the t-shirt route?

I have gone the DH Gate way. If you look, you can find jerseys for under 30$ (find ones with free shipping). They look authentic, and are good quality; they're 100 X better than the $80 jerseys on bb.com. I've gone this route and it works well. T-shirts are nice, but who wouldn't go for an authentic looking jersey for $30-40 rather than a t-shirt for $30-40? If they're cheaper than that, then that's a good idea, but the kind you get on bb.com are very expensive. I know you can make your own and customize them for cheaper, but I'm not sure the quality is so great when you do that?

EDIT:

here's a good T.O. jersey with free shipping, for example: Terrell Owens Throwback

In the past, I have spent a lot of money buying jerseys. Currently, I am considering customizing Bills t-shirts with the name and number of my favorite players. It sure is a lot cheaper than spending $80 per jersey on BB.com

I always go the T-shirt route...or the nice long sleeve thermal with team emblem or long sleeve T.

With this team in such transition, it would be foolish to pay hard cash for a player to see them traded, cut, or just plain not make it.

I originally started doing this with the Sabres (because of the natural volitility of NHL personnel and Larry Quinn's ineptitude), but find that it works for the NFL too.

Besides, so much of this stuff is way overpriced anyways...

Yes, but no.

I did the same thing but with a hoodie.

Customized hoodie from NFL.com.

Red, center chest logo, no text. On the back in white letters: Evans 83.

I chose Evans shortly after he re-signed. If he hadn't re-signed, I would have gone with Moorman, for longevity's sake.

Bottom line: I'm right there with you, my "Bills jersey" has my name and number on it (and '6' is my number, which is great because last year we didn't have a '6' on the roster...it always makes for QA at the Ralph's urinal trough! :wallbash:) Some call it gay, I call it a wise investment in the FA era. Had my girlfriend got the jersey as a throwback, I'd never have to buy another Bills jersey again.