Going to Canton?

correct.. the last time they had an F1 race in america was 07 at indianapolis when they had that tire problem and only 5 cars finished the race... But watch out I keep hearing there trying to bring F1 to homstead infield right outside of miami...

ego and $$$ issues between tony george and bernie ecclestone killed f1 in the US - be nice to see it return, but bernie seems to be demanding a small fortune for that to happen.

myself, i'd love to see f1 return to watkins glen, but the sport has grown too rich and too glamorous, and neither the track nor the town's infrastructure could support a modern f1 event.

• 1 month later...

1st off talk racing somewhere esle.

We ordered our induction tickets in March and we got them Last friday. Can't wait too go see my man BRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEE inducted. I'll be the one with the Bruce jersey on LOL. I live about 3 hours from the HOF. If you have never been too the hall make sure you get tickets for the HOF also.I go about every 3 or 4 years. A great time !!!! See you all at the HOF inductions.

I got my tickets for the ceremony and game. They sent a little do's and don't pamphlet, and apparently you're not even allowed to bring in sunscreen. Thank god the ceremony isn't in the middle of the day like in years past. The sunburn I got after Jim Kelly's induction is almost legendary!

I got my tickets for the ceremony and game. They sent a little do's and don't pamphlet, and apparently you're not even allowed to bring in sunscreen. Thank god the ceremony isn't in the middle of the day like in years past. The sunburn I got after Jim Kelly's induction is almost legendary!

You're not kidding. If I ever see Dan Hampton in person, I'm going to kick him in the shins for rambling so long in that heat. I think I spent $20 for water that day and the majority of it I poured over my head.