Surest sign Denver thinks their system makes RB's good...

Broncos just released Selvin Young, a back who has averaged 5.1 YPC for them over 2 years with 201 carries for 1032 yards, along with 38 receptions for 247 yards...

Obviously, the Broncos don't put much value on production from their backs and must think it is their system that causes these backs to become successful rather than the backs themselves...

can't say I disagree, but I still question why you would cut a guy with that type of production when they have other backs that are clearly not as productive still there...

The system that was in place is gone and what your seeing is a by-product of wad Daniels feels about the current Rbs ability to run in his system.

Personally I think you just saw the complete demise of the Denver Broncos Josh mcdaniels is not going to be a winner in Denver and its a shme becuase of the legacy asscoiated with that team and the offensive prowless that team had before the firng of shannahan. The only thing that team needed was a defense. IF you dont believe me go back to that Dever game where they kicked our a$$ up and down the field all game and was a play away from winning but if their defense was better they would have held up in the 4th qtr.