Bills 50th Anniversary Site

Astrobot

Astrobot,

Knowing what a big Bills fan you are I wanted to share a new site we just created commemorating their 50th season. Visit - http://www.bills50.com/. It just went live this weekend.

Feel free to share it with your friends – there are quizzes, videos, lots of cool stuff. Enjoy!

Regards,

Tim

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who is Tim?

Why will people yell at calling it an anniversary? Is that next year? This year is certainly the 50th season of the Bills.

EDIT: You have to register to use that crappy site? I think I will pass.

Who is Tim?

Why will people yell at calling it an anniversary? Is that next year? This year is certainly the 50th season of the Bills.

Ask Preston. :)

October 28, 2009 will mark the 50th anniversary of the day Ralph Wilson was officially awarded the franchise, but the anniversary of the first game won't take place until Sept. 11, 2010. So -- 50th season is good, 50th-anniversary season not so much.

October 28, 2009 will mark the 50th anniversary of the day Ralph Wilson was officially awarded the franchise, but the anniversary of the first game won't take place until Sept. 11, 2010. So -- 50th season is good, 50th-anniversary season not so much.

Oh no. We're playing The Patriots on September 11th? I knew they were the first game but I didn't realize the exact date. Bad omen possibly.

Oh no. We're playing The Patriots on September 11th? I knew they were the first game but I didn't realize the exact date. Bad omen possibly.

Pats game is on Sept. 14 this year. The first game in 1960, a 27-3 loss to the New York Titans, was on Sept. 11.

Again, thanks. I guess I'm just not good at playing with others.