2009 Season prediction thread.....

SKOOBY

I predict that SKOOOOBY will continue with his incessant mindless threads and unfounded rumors, when he's not out cruising in his Jethro-Mobile....

SKOOOOBY

19 and 0 baby!!! :w00t:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :thumbsup:

LOL.

Awful lot of negativity on this board!

I'm thinking that the OL holds up, which is the only question mark on the O, and we are easily a top 10 offense; maybe top 5 or so.

The D was what?, like 15th last year and will be MUCH stronger at BOTH DE positions, meaning far more pass rush, we have a lot more competition at LB, and the FS has improved (interceptions, anyone?.)

Fellow fans, this is a big time improved team. We may not yet be better than the Fagriots, but I believe that we'll be closer to them than most of you give us credit for. As for the Fins and the Jets, I believe we have left them in the dust!!

It all depends on what happens with the O-Line. If they come together, our offense will score a lot of points. The no-huddle attack should succeed. Our defense will benefit from a better offense. It's a tough division, toughest in football IMO. There are a lot of unknowns. Ultimately, it'll be on Trent to take the next step.

I'm excited about this team, but right now I don't expect more than a 6-10 season.