After this pass weekend .....

Kenwick

I like what I see about the Bills much better. Do I think they will make the playoffs...no Not unless they get a really good OLB in free agency which appears there may be a couple of them still out there. Still to be seen however, if the Bills are interested.

I like what they did in just one draft to help make the offense better. They have new talented players on the O-line. Brought in T.O. to upgrade the receivers. Acquired TE Nelson to give them a deep and short range big target for Edwards to find. The running attack looks pretty good. Now if Edwards starts to show his true talents this year, we are off and running offensively. That is if our co-ordinator takes advantage of all the new offensive weapons. The O-line should actually open holes and lanes for Lynch and friends to run through, which is a big difference from last year. Last year, the O-line stunk.

They got rid of last years losers on the O-line.

I like the D-line with the addition of Maybin and Schobel coming back. Stroud got a new contract, and McCargo finally looks to be healthy and still has a love for football, with the Bills, and his new defensive line coach loves him. Not like last years defensive line coach. I really would still like to see a upgrade at OLB, especially if the Bills are truely wanting to make the playoffs. Keeping my fingers crossed on that.

The secondary looks solid and I really like the pickup of Byrd. He is a sleeper pick who looks to be a winner. If McKelvin shows he can be a shut down CB, the seconday will be vastly improved. He started to show signs of his great physical talent at the end of last season. I hope he can keep it up.

Then there is the special teams. As long as Coach April is in charge...no wories. They will be right at the top again next season. He is one hell of a coach and if the Bills ever let coach Jauron go... please let Coach April be put in charge... All the players really like this guy and he is a proven winner. He just needs his chance to prove it in my opinion... Gotta love dem Bills ......... This is the time of the year for hope... :rolleyes:

The secondary looks solid and I really like the pickup of Byrd. He is a sleeper pick who looks to be a winner. If McKelvin shows he can be a shut down CB, the seconday will be vastly improved. He started to show signs of his great physical talent at the end of last season. I hope he can keep it up.

I love this draft, but Byrd might be my favorite pick of all at the moment.

The more I read, the more I think of the pick...multiple scouting reports talk about how he has great instincts, can read plays and read the opposing quarterbacks. He had 17 interceptions in 3 years...sounds like a true ball hawk, the likes of which we haven't lined up at safety for years. The position move is really gonna unlock that potential at the next level, imo. Just sounds like the perfect Cover 2 free safety.

This staff knows how to bring along young DBs. Byrd could be the standout FS a lot of people on here thought we were getting in Ko.

Can't tell ya how excited I am, after this weekend. :rolleyes:

I love this draft, but Byrd might be my favorite pick of all at the moment.

The more I read, the more I think of the pick...multiple scouting reports talk about how he has great instincts, can read plays and read the opposing quarterbacks. He had 17 interceptions in 3 years...sounds like a true ball hawk, the likes of which we haven't lined up at safety for years. The position move is really gonna unlock that potential at the next level, imo. Just sounds like the perfect Cover 2 free safety.

This staff knows how to bring along young DBs. Byrd could be the standout FS a lot of people on here thought we were getting in Ko.

Can't tell ya how excited I am, after this weekend. :rolleyes:

One other thing that I love about Byrd, is the fact that his father is a coach as well. I'm sure that will go a long way into him becoming successful at the next level.