I Give the Bills an A for this draft....

VJ91

I won't even call them inner circle-jerks. I think the Bills and their inner circle of trust, had an excellent draft.

Now comes the hard part. We all know Peters is gone, and they plan on starting two excellent rookies at the guard positions. (Excellent, but still rookies.) They seemingly have a steal at tight end in another rookie, Nelson. Yet the clock is ticking on their one year rentall with T.O. and his potential 10 TD's towards a playoff spot.

Here's my point. These coaches really need to use the talents of the rookies, and second and third year players! Up till now, during our annual 7-9-0-fest, DJ and his merry band of coaches have treated the young kids like the Bills are 3 time SB Champions or something. They have been quick to put them on IR when they get injuries that are not season ending. They are demanding in the young kids' understanding of every nuance of their offensive and defensive playbooks. Well forget all of that arrogant crap for this season.

DJ had better shorten his playbooks, and make his coaches actually work, to be able to utilize the talents of all these young guys like the rookie guards and Demetrius Bell and Chambers and Maybin and Ellis and the linebacker from last year that spent the whole year on IR. The list could go on and on. Hardy, depending on his rehab, needs to be that extra threat in the red zone, to free T.O. up and help him get his 10 TD's. The rookie Byrd that everyone has replacing Simpson at safety despite the fact Byrd has never played safety. They better coach the heck out of him.

The line looks like (from LT to RT): Walker, Levitre, Handgardner. Wood, Butler (or Levitre/Wood could switch sides)

Right. Two rookies (Wood and Levitre) starting at the guard positions. Thank you for agreeing with my post. And your point?....