LeRoy Hill Available

ax4782

LeRoy Hill would be an unbelievable addition to the defense and would suddenly give us one of the top 4-3 LB corps in the league. He'll be expensive, but the Bills saved a lot of money dumping Peters and he would be worth the money. Would also plug the gap not filled thus far in the draft.

LeRoy Hill would be an unbelievable addition to the defense and would suddenly give us one of the top 4-3 LB corps in the league. He'll be expensive, but the Bills saved a lot of money dumping Peters and he would be worth the money. Would also plug the gap not filled thus far in the draft.

You must not have seen the Nic Harris pick or heard of the plan to shift him to LB. No way do we even look at Hill. :thumbsup:

You must not have seen the Nic Harris pick or heard of the plan to shift him to LB. No way do we even look at Hill. :thumbsup:

I saw it, and thought that perhaps is was best to get a solid veteran, top ten LB in here to play rather than insert another small sixth round draft choice to start on the weak side. Just a thought.

I saw it, and thought that perhaps is was best to get a solid veteran, top ten LB in here to play rather than insert another small sixth round draft choice to start on the weak side. Just a thought.
are we realistically believing that a 5th round pick is going to be an impace starter in his rookie season?
not counting on a 5th round draft choice. But we do now have a lot of linebackers ont he roster

Sarcasm my friends, sarcasm. I'm saying that our FO isn't going to go after the guy for the reason I stated, not that I believe that is why we shouldn't go after the guy. :thumbsup: