Byrd confirms he is a Safety on WGR interview

Fingon

:huh: Ahhhhh, Antoine....I miss you everyday :censored:

In this clusterfck of a decade, few things genuinely made me smile more than watching 'Toine drop 260 lb. TEs with ease.

I think that was absolutely my favorite Bills sight of the last ten years. He was an outrageously consistent tackler, and yet it still sort of caught me by surprise every single time he came up and knocked one of those big suckers down with such nonchalant authority.

Paul Hamilton of WGR is reporting that One Bills Drive will play him at Safety.

Here's an idea. Why don't we wait until training camp to see where he is best suited? Some poster here said he's going to be the next Ed Reed! :huh:

I think that was absolutely my favorite Bills sight of the last ten years. He was an outrageously consistent tackler, and yet it still sort of caught me by surprise every single time he came up and knocked one of those big suckers down with such nonchalant authority.

No doubt...my favorite was always those quick WR screens or TE flats. Winfield wouldn't even be in the TV screen when the catch was made, but by the time the dude turned his shoulders upfield, his ankles were above his waist.

Ever since then we've been treated to the WR catching the ball and running 8 yds with a head of steam before our DB playing 10 yds off the ball manages to reach him just to get stiff-armed in the face and pushed away like minor annoyance. :huh:

I'm just glad he screwed over the Jets and wound up in Minny. Having to watch him against us twice per year just might be too much stomach.