There is a chance we might be able to move back several spots and pick

SKOOBY

up a extra 2nd. I have a weird feeling that a coveted draftee is going to fall and multiple teams are going to bid up the price to get our spot, fingers crossed.

and we will turn them down and reach for someone we could have had in the 2nd round - like Maybin

up a extra 2nd. I have a weird feeling that a coveted draftee is going to fall and multiple teams are going to bid up the price to get our spot, fingers crossed.

which will be further disappointment to those of us so cheezed off at going 0 for the millennium the future is now and draft picks though essential to reloading are a down the pike investment which are quite unlikely to pay off in 09.

I wish the FO had:

1. Been smart enough and not so penny wise and pound foolish to extend Peters after his first (and deserved unlike this year) Pro Bowl nod and managed this employee well by investing in him rather than in the Dockery failure and the we'll see risk we are about to escalate with Walker.

2. Going with Edwards was a very good pick after we had mismanaged the Losman pick by TD giving him the starting job sooner than he had earned it (in his longball shot after he stupidly extended Bledsoe). However, Edwards is looking pretty injury prone (which I define as losing PT to three different injuries in two years). Fitzpatrick better be good because it seems quite certain that he will need to meet the Frabk Reich standard (able to start 3 games creditably as a back-up in a season but not feed the media and some fans into having a QB controversy). Its gonna be tough and we will need some luck but we will see.

3. Picking up TO was an interesting move and the FO realized that if you get a year or his typical (though waning since he like the rest of the world is getting older. However, if you are going to get him for a year then go for it in that one year and the Bills have not followed up this investment with the appropriate commitment to the 1 year plan we should.

4. Jauron is a good guy and building a team in his mold is not a bad idea, but it has never proven to be enough and this team should have invested in some admittedly high priced, but accomplished vets to lead this team.

Oh well. Instead the FO has essentially surrendered for 09. I hope what has happened is that I am simply not bright enough to see what their plan is to acquire players starting today who will deliver pronto for this team while Ralph is still alive.