(OT) LOST review

duey

I was laughing about those other characters getting involved too. 

"My God!!!  There's been a cave in and our main studly dude character is trapped!!!  All you peripheral no-line characters come help!  Chances are one of you will buy it, but you never know."

101601[/snapback]

The main characters don't even know them. They were messing up the names at one point.

It looks like Sawyer might get killed by Sayid next week, but I can't see them killling off someone this soon. I don't think that Sayid was hit by anyone involved with the French transmission, so it has to be Sawyer. But why? I think Locke is the most interesting character.

----------------

Go Bills

The main characters don't even know them. They were messing up the names at one point. 

It looks like Sawyer might get killed by Sayid next week, but I can't see them killling off someone this soon.  I don't think that Sayid was hit by anyone involved with the French transmission, so it has to be Sawyer. But why? I think Locke is the most interesting character.

----------------

Go Bills

101620[/snapback]

I thought it might have been Sawyer too (clunking Sayid), but he would have been too far away (remember he set up that other antena, and then shot off the bottle rocket).

------------

I thought that was funny....seeing that almost all the shows have been about character development and then they mess up someone in the backgrounds name like it doesn't matter.

Funny stuff.

I thought it might have been Sawyer too (clunking Sayid), but he would have been too far away (remember he set up that other antena, and then shot off the bottle rocket).

101659[/snapback]

Right, good point. No way it could have been Sawyer. Also, the receiver did appear to be getting a strong signal, as if the source of that transmission was very close. Then- whack.

---------

Go Bills

Right, good point. No way it could have been Sawyer. Also, the receiver did appear to be getting a strong signal, as if the source of that transmission was very close. Then- whack.

---------

Go Bills

101845[/snapback]

What's the chance that the island is really Middle Earth, and he got thunked by another freaking hobbit (there's already one of them running around!). <_<