One thing I think the FO should keep in mind...

Thoner7

Is that this is going to be DJ's last year. I doubt we win many games and I cant take another losing DJ season. With the trend around the NFL as it is, our coach in 2010 will not be running the cover 2. Most likely we will be switching to a 3-4, or at least a "Gregg Willaims esqe" 4-3. I would hate to see us draft some DT or LB who is scheme specific and will fall out of favor when the potential change occurs. I think of a stud 4-3 Mike like Vilma being average in the 3-4, and a guy like Glen Dorsey who everyone says now wont fit in a 3-4. If we get a guy like Brown or Orakpo both of them could play DE this year and easily switch to rush LB next year in a 3-4, T.Jackson could play DE in either set, and I dont worry about the offensive guys not fitting in a scheme. I just have a feeling we will be hearing the "We drafted player X because he really fits our scheme, and thats why we valued him so much higher than other teams" excuse in the post draft press conference.

I think thats a valid worry for me, unlike a lot of the just "I hate this player dont take him" stuff. I dont want to look back and think the Bills "wasted" this draft because of a 2010 scheme switch.