Christopher Capolupo

I can't speak for everyone who's friends with Whitner on Facebook, but personally I think it's pretty cool that a guy in the lime light makes him accessible to fans. Of course, there will be idiots who abuse this privilege, and lately Donte's Facebook Wall looks a lot like some of the negative, hate mongering, bash fests you'd see here at TSW. The difference? Anonymity. Turns out you can be a jack a$$ on the Stadium Wall and few people--if any--will know your true identity. I play this card all the time. :pirate:

Well, evidently there are a lot of whiny sports fans who take out their grievances publicly and directly to whom THEY believe to be the source of their ongoing frustration with The Bills. HA! There a lot of a-holes doing this, but today I was struck by a submission from one Christopher Capolupo.

This Christopher Capolupo must be a pretty important guy to assume high status, online, over a guy who's probably accomplished more things and already made more money in just three years than Christopher Capolupo will make in his entire lifetime.

Christopher Capolupo is by no means the only person who behaves this way, but poking around the intenets this morning, I found his latest gem be particularly pompous.

You decide:

Now, I read this and I ask "why?" Why did Christopher Capolupo feel the urge to write this? Why did Christopher Capolupo take the time to write this? What did Christopher Capolupo hope to gain? Is it because Christopher Capolupo was bad at sports growing up? Me thinks yes. Is it because he has a tiny weenie? Methinks yes. Is it because he's an embittered putz who doesn't have any real friends (or at least any one in his life that respects him) and he tries to mask his insecurity and distort other people's perception of him by posting what he believes to be a real zinging scather on a Facebook wall? Again, me thinks yes.

Christopher Capolupo: boo this man!

<_<BOOOOOO! :devil:

Don't even thing for one second Big Cat that you are going to get away with this. My back account is much larger than yours will ever be.. Thanx.

I have better things to do with my time like add new facebook friends and listen to Michael Bolton. Peace out, I got to hit up the ATM, I'm going to the play miniature golf tonight pal. Thanx again, jerk.

P.S. Go Bills 2013!

I can't speak for everyone who's friends with Whitner on Facebook, but personally I think it's pretty cool that a guy in the lime light makes him accessible to fans. Of course, there will be idiots who abuse this privilege, and lately Donte's Facebook Wall looks a lot like some of the negative, hate mongering, bash fests you'd see here at TSW. The difference? Anonymity. Turns out you can be a jack a$$ on the Stadium Wall and few people--if any--will know your true identity. I play this card all the time. :pirate:

Well, evidently there are a lot of whiny sports fans who take out their grievances publicly and directly to whom THEY believe to be the source of their ongoing frustration with The Bills. HA! There a lot of a-holes doing this, but today I was struck by a submission from one Christopher Capolupo.

This Christopher Capolupo must be a pretty important guy to assume high status, online, over a guy who's probably accomplished more things and already made more money in just three years than Christopher Capolupo will make in his entire lifetime.

Christopher Capolupo is by no means the only person who behaves this way, but poking around the intenets this morning, I found his latest gem be particularly pompous.

You decide:

Now, I read this and I ask "why?" Why did Christopher Capolupo feel the urge to write this? Why did Christopher Capolupo take the time to write this? What did Christopher Capolupo hope to gain? Is it because Christopher Capolupo was bad at sports growing up? Me thinks yes. Is it because he has a tiny weenie? Methinks yes. Is it because he's an embittered putz who doesn't have any real friends (or at least any one in his life that respects him) and he tries to mask his insecurity and distort other people's perception of him by posting what he believes to be a real zinging scather on a Facebook wall? Again, me thinks yes.

I went to high school wiht a guy with that name... any chance he is from GI?

Don't even thing for one second Big Cat that you are going to get away with this. My back account is much larger than yours will ever be.. Thanx.

I have better things to do with my time like add new facebook friends and listen to Michael Bolton. Peace out, I got to hit up the ATM, I'm going to the play miniature golf tonight pal. Thanx again, jerk.

P.S. Go Bills 2013!

I guess the comedy brilliance of JP Edwards had run its course. <_<

Free speach. Christopher may or may not be an A-hole and may or may not have a small Wee Wee, I really don't care either way. He has every right to express his opinion and I sort of agree with him. Donte seems like a great guy, and hopefully he is a productive player for the Bills for many seasons. He made a stupid decision in a stressful decision. This does not make him a bad guy automatically. His reaction and threat to sue Cleveland does indicate a lack of brains. He needs to stop it. He needs to admit the mistake, apologize to the Police and move on. This Christopher character seems a bit pricky complaining about the grammar and typo's. It's Facebook not a newspaper.

don't forget that free speech goes both ways. someone being an a-hole using their freedom of speech can rightly be called an a-hole by someone by way of their freedom of speech. Just cause he has a right to be an a-hole doesn't mean he's not an a-hole.

Funny. I have the same thoughts about 80% of TSW posts...