How's this for getting it right?

SDS

[shannen Coffin] My post from Monday:

286-252. That's my prediction. Bush holds Ohio and Florida. Picks up NM and IA. NH, overrun by Massachusetts libs who can talk a good game about the need for higher taxes but can't back it up by paying them, flips to Kerry. I wouldn't be entirely surprised, however, if I'm wrong on Wisconsin, which I currently have as a Dem hold. Actually, I wouldn't be entirely surprised if I am wrong on the entire damnable enterprise, since I rarely get these things right. I was just hoping I could have something else to laugh at NRO editors about (in addition to the Red Sox Series win), so I am taking a free shot. Posted at 01:02 PM

[shannen Coffin] My post from Monday:

286-252.  That's my prediction. Bush holds Ohio and Florida. Picks up NM and IA. NH, overrun by Massachusetts libs who can talk a good game about the need for higher taxes but can't back it up by paying them, flips to Kerry. I wouldn't be entirely surprised, however, if I'm wrong on Wisconsin, which I currently have as a Dem hold. Actually, I wouldn't be entirely surprised if I am wrong on the entire damnable enterprise, since I rarely get these things right. I was just hoping I could have something else to laugh at NRO editors about (in addition to the Red Sox Series win), so I am taking a free shot. Posted at 01:02 PM

99580[/snapback]

I had the electoral count right as well. However I had GWB getting there another way.

The thing that surprised (pleased) me most was the 51% overall vote. I had GWB pegged at 50.3%, but I even thought that this would be the absolute best case.