People have been wondering where Adam Schefter is...

I was reffering to Schefter and yes I was kidding. But if you saw the story on NFLN and the reaction of Rod Woodson and the other former NFL players you would have cracked up. They were laughing at the guy until he left the room. He's just not my favorite and now him and Mort will be split screen, wonderful.

Ah, gotcha. The post before yours mentioned Clayton, so I assumed you were responding to it.

My bad. Carry on ...

One more thought/question of my own on this news: with Schefter's departure and their continuing inability to fight their way onto basic cable, is the NFL Network becoming increasingly irrelevant despite their inside access?

And don't get me started on what they've done to NFL Films since taking it over.

Schefter is a rick with a p.

He was on Dallas radio one morning - it was the worst interview I've ever heard...and the morning crew agreed.

They asked his opinion on the TO release. Schefter repeated a couple of times that he doesn't give opinions...just reports the news. This carried on for about 3 questions before they let him go.