Where is Mike Moore???

Jack_USN

Where is all of Hollywood? At home ... with their mouths shut!

I don't care what people -- who I was more educated then when I finished my sophomore year of high school -- have to say about polictics.

Do your movies, make your millions. I for one will not support many of this celiberals.

Where is all of Hollywood? At home ... with their mouths shut!

I don't care what people -- who I was more educated then when I finished my sophomore year of high school -- have to say about polictics.

Do your movies, make your millions. I for one will not support many of this celiberals.

99430[/snapback]

maybe they're packing for canada

oh wait, those spineless twits don't have the backbone to stand up to their bold claims

maybe they're packing for canada

oh wait, those spineless twits don't have the backbone to stand up to their bold claims

99436[/snapback]

Alec Baldwin did. Oh, wait a minute no he didn't. Never mind.

He's obviously not updating his website...so I agree with BF1 that he's eating

http://www.michaelmoore.com

99454[/snapback]

Maybe he's dead. Here is his last entry on his site.

We’ve only got two hours left on the East Coast! I am in Cleveland and the turnout is huge. It was the same this morning as we went to polling sites in Florida. People waited for three hours to vote, but no one was deterred. One man told me “I’d wait in this line three days if I had to.” It’s raining here in Ohio, we’ve got a big bus and we’re pulling people out of their homes (gently!) handing out free umbrellas, ponchos, and bottles of water (the last item being slightly unnecessary, considering how soaked all of us already are!). I’ve been getting early tracking results from across the country...

I sent him the following e-mail:

"Maybe if you spent less time eating and more time campaigning, Kerry

would have won. "

99828[/snapback]

Here's the e-mail you should have sent:

"Dear Michael,

Thank you so much for your assistance in getting out the vote yesterday. We couldn't have done it without you!

Sincerely,

The Republican National Committee"

seriously...where is the fat piece of crap?

99715[/snapback]

The terrorist-cuddling pig is probably busy writing the script for his next "documentary."

This doesn't affect him, really. He'll always have his loyal band of followers who gobble up the nasty distortions about America and Americans that he sells. Seriously, how is this guy not considered a televangelist? It's all about "give me your money so you can feel progressive and informed. Come into the light."

Here's the e-mail you should have sent:

"Dear Michael,

Thank you so much for your assistance in getting out the vote yesterday. We couldn't have done it without you!

Sincerely,

The Republican National Committee"

99835[/snapback]

Absolutely 100% right on the money. It's amazing to me that all the Bush haters went out in droves to vote because of people like Moore, and everyone underestimated the response to this from the Bush supporters.

One could argue that Moore cost Kerry the election.