Bills-Colts game

Indy Dave

Another shining example of my comuter savvy is that I did not even know I was logged off - suffice it to say the above guest post was mine-

Anxiously awaiting -

9999[/snapback]

bump

I'm here Mark. Are you still here?

10073[/snapback]

Yes, I just got done mowing. Regarding tonights game, we want to go to the childrens museum in the late afternoon and then out to dinner - I say that because if you want to meet somewhere prior to the game for the ticket exchange you can factor that in and see what is convenient for you.

I will be inside for a while so yes I am here.

BTW, have you tried the wienerschnitzel at the Rathskeller? For a "combined meat" it was pretty good.

Yes, I just got done mowing.  Regarding tonights game, we want to go to the childrens museum in the late afternoon and then out to dinner - I say that because if you want to meet somewhere prior to the game for the ticket exchange you can factor that in and see what is convenient for you.

I will be inside for a while so yes I am here.

BTW, have you tried the wienerschnitzel at the Rathskeller?  For a "combined meat" it was pretty good.

10139[/snapback]

I've had the wienerschnitzel, and it is good. Just about everything I've eaten there is good.

Anyway...I'm going to send you a PM with my cell number. Give me a call when you get the message and we will arrange the details.