Bills should take Tyson Jackson in first round

??? Nobody has noticed that this draft scenario has Sanchez still available ???

If the draft goes as you say, with all the top pass-rushing DE's gone and Sanchez still available, the Bills would have no problems finding someone to trade down with for a lower 1st + an extra 2nd or 3rd round pick. Hell, Denver might even trade with the Bills just to keep someone else from stealing Sanchez one spot ahead of them (I'm not buying all the man-love they're giving Orton). The only possible exception to this is if Ayers is atop the Bills draft board, and they are afraid he would not fall to them if they trade down....

??? Nobody has noticed that this draft scenario has Sanchez still available ???

If the draft goes as you say, with all the top pass-rushing DE's gone and Sanchez still available, the Bills would have no problems finding someone to trade down with for a lower 1st + an extra 2nd or 3rd round pick. Hell, Denver might even trade with the Bills just to keep someone else from stealing Sanchez one spot ahead of them (I'm not buying all the man-love they're giving Orton). The only possible exception to this is if Ayers is atop the Bills draft board, and they are afraid he would not fall to them if they trade down....

Sanchez might be taken by the 49ers...big if because they need a OT just a bit more

I did my research on them needs :thumbsup:

Buffalo might luck up on a trade if some team has a need and is willing to trade up forcing the Bills down the board